- I have had the best day with my family at Chulmleigh Golf Course for lunch looked after by Davina, Jeff and Lorna with the boys entertaining my grandchildren. Lovely meal and then we went back to Chris and Becky’s for tea. Excellent day x x x
- We had a lovely family afternoon out on Tuesday this week. The staff are lovely. It’s the second time we’ve been. We haven’t eaten there but we had a very well earned cold drink after the first nine holes! Can’t wait to go back again soon and try out the menu.
- “We had a family party for a diamond wedding anniversary . There were about 40 or 50 of us on a Sunday afternoon. Function room was ideal-set up really nice- food was an afternoon tea theme which was lovely. Setting was superb ( had great weather too) and owners and staff were so welcoming and helpful. Everyone had a great afternoon!
- Stayed at the cottage , best time ever, wonder if it is still available for holiday rent ?
Course is good to develop your short game. Don’t be decived into thinking its easy.
- “Lovely Coffee and Cheesey Chips – Great View Too.”
- “Thank you for an excellent Christmas lunch today. Really enjoyed it and looking forward to being back again next week!”
- “Best view in Chulmleigh. Fantastic people, very friendly. Great food and terrific challenging Golf Course.”